Tai WANDER YEARS

I am an American technology worker who just moved to Taiwan.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Beer Chug Photos

If you don't know what I'm talking about here, read this post first.

So here are the photos that one of my coworkers brought to me on a memory stick. He was elated that he was able to capture this.

#1 - I'm the first knucklehead up there and I have no idea what I've gotten myself into. I'm not really as angry as I look. Moreso terrified. But if I have to put on one of those inflatable sumo outfits I am so outta here.


















#2 - This guy is trying to tell me that I should win because I am American. The guy on the far left almost booted on stage in round 2 and ran for the bathroom.


















#3 - My teammate behind me is translating the rules and saying I need to scream the company name samurai style when I finish my beer.


















#4 - Start Drinking



















#5 Here's where I had to do the stupid scream. I should have gone psychotic Bruce Lee style where he like freezes, flexes and stares as he releases a long, "Woaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" And then kick that mowhawk MC (see pic #2) in the nuts. The guy that took the photo said he liked the fact that my "dance" was so vigorous that the action was blurred. I think #9 in the "TORRES" soccer jersey has it on video. I have to find him. And take a magnet to the memory card.


















Hey, no wonder why we lost, look at my partner, he's standing there laughing at me. He should be halfway through that beer by now.




No comments:

Post a Comment